About Women's Forum
Following the incredible success of the first university-wide Women's Forum in 2018, Georgetown University invites you to save the date for the 2019 Georgetown University Women’s Forum. March 28-29, 2019 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. The second annual Georgetown Women's Forum will celebrate Georgetown women from each of the nine schools and will include phenomenal keynote speakers, interactive workshops, and networking opportunities. From law to business, policy to science and government, and technology to the public sector, the Forum will feature discussions on timely and intersectional issues while uniting and strengthening the Georgetown community.
Hotel Room Block Information
If you are traveling to Washington, D.C. for the Georgetown University Women's Forum, we have two room blocks available at hotels near the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, 801 Mt Vernon Pl NW.
Renaissance Downtown - 999 9th St NW.
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Convention Center - 465 New York Ave NW
- Please copy and paste the complete link to access the Homewood Suites room block: https://secure3.hilton.
com/en_US/hw/reservation/book. htm?inputModule=HOTEL&ctyhocn= WASCOHW&spec_plan=CHWGWF& arrival=20190324&departure= 20190331&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK, EN,DirectLink&fromId= HILTONLINKDIRECT
Thank you to our 2019 Georgetown University Women's Forum Sponsors!
- Georgetown University Alumni Association
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Douglas Elliman Real Estate
- The Embassy of Qatar
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Affiliates
- Chevron Corporation
- Georgetown Entertainment & Media Alliance's Hoyas in Letters
- Georgetown Entrepreneurship Alliance
- Georgetown University Alumni Association Women of Georgetown Initiative
- Georgetown University Alumni Career Services
- Georgetown University Club of Washington, D.C.
- Georgetown University School of Continuing Studies
- Georgetown Women's Alliance
- Hoya Gateway
- Hoyas in Letters
- The Washington Post
- Charla Rath (F'77)
- Michael Karam (F'72, L'86, L'81, P'07)
- Deerpath Capital
- Mine the Gap